Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thai Wraps and Sticky Rice

Good Morning! Yesterday was the most unproductive day of my life.......the only thing I managed do to I did wrong. We were totally out of toilet paper and I headed to the store to get some and I left with everything BUT toilet paper......

I did however conjure up the energy to make my husband some dinner. I made Thai Wraps with lettuce, carrots, alfalfa sprouts, cuke, green onion and chicken made with Wildtree's Thai Sesame Sun Butter Sauce with a side of white (yes white....) sticky rice made with coconut milk. 



Dinner was light and easy and very delicious! 

I didn't however have the energy to wrap them ever so gingerly so they were nice to look at.......instead I wrapped them ever so lazily. 




I am getting more and more excited about the royal wedding.......however, one of my best friends from California is getting married Saturday and I really wanted to attend! It makes me so sad that I can't be there to watch her walk down the isle on one of the best days of her life. Sarah and I have been friends since Elementary School and I miss her terribly! 

Here is a picture of us from the Summer of 2001....months before we moved from Southern California to Virginia......these were also the days before thousands of dollars were spent on highlights. 


So will you be staying up late or getting up early to watch the big wedding tomorrow?? I just cant decide yet?!?!? 




1 comment:

  1. Hey sweetie! Guess what? New Town is hosting a showing of the Royal Wedding! Huge screen, tea and coffee....and scones! Free to anyone who wants to arrive by 5:30am!
    The Thai wraps look yummy, can I get the recipe?

    your momma

    ReplyDelete


Munchkin Land Designs Image from iStock

Welcome!

My name is Chelsea and I am 25 (nearly 26 year old) housewife/Wildtree Independent Direct Sales Rep. This blog follows my hubby and I as we set up a new home in Bozeman, MT where we don't know a soul, healthy living, exercise, food (usually Wildtree) and life with the worlds most stubborn chocolate lab. I love sweets and veggies and I am constantly learning how to balance the two!

Our Son Ridley

Our Son Ridley

My Wildtree Shop

I am a direct sales rep for a fabulous company called Wildtree! Wildtree sells a natural food products as wells as grapeseed oils. Every Wildtree product is natural, containing no additives, MSG or food dyes. For more information please email me cjraynes (at) gmail.com!

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.