Thursday, April 14, 2011

Scaredy Pup



Good Morning! We were expecting snow over night, but the weather people were wrong again! The sun is out and shinning, with a few clouds dotting the sky. Hopefully spring is taking control of Montana!!

Last night I prepared a Frittata for this morning. It was very simple, and all I had to do when I woke up was pop it in the toaster oven (we have no microwave). Last night I mixed together 2 whole eggs, 2 egg whites, spinach, ground turkey and Wildtree's Garlic and Herb Blend. I baked it at 375 for 20 minutes. 

It made enough for 4 servings, and more than likely one will be for lunch and the other 2 for Justin's dinner. 

On the side I had a small smoothie in my 2nd place cup. My smoothie consisted of 1/2 a frozen banana, 1/2 frozen orange, 1/2 a frozen peach, 1/2 cup of almond milk, 1/2 cup of water, and a pinch of chia seeds. 



Everything was so delicious and filling!


So the other day Ridley woke up with a bit of an ear itch, so it's either allergies or a yeast infection. So I headed to this great local pet store in town called Dee-O-Gee. I got Ridley some ear wash by Animals Apawthecary, which is a company here in Montana. At first he was really good about letting us clean his ear out, but then he became quite the drama king about it. He runs away whenever we grab the bottle, and he hides under the bed. 



Now, for those who know Ridley is a big dog. He is well over 100 pounds, he is tall and girthy. So the fact that he squeezes under our bed is crazy. Well, he has decided that he wants to start sleeping under the bed.  Below is a diagram for those who can't picture just how big Ridley is. 

Anywho, last night around 2:45 we woke up to him whimpering and crying uncontrollably. We totally panicked and turned he light on. Ridley was stuck under the bed, and crying for help. The scene quickly turned to this......

Poor guy. It never ceases to amaze me just how much he is like a human. 


So today, I am going to hop on the bike trainer. I also have so much to do for this weekend's Expo. I need to get it all done today, because tomorrow I have to help out at the Expo at 9 am, I have a hair appointment at 11:15, then I have to go back to help, and then prepare all the foods for Saturday! Today I need to get copies made, grocery shop, gather everything together and maybe start making beer bread! 

Well have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of making the frittata the night before and then just heating it up the morning--genius!
    I liked your facebook page, some great stuff as well!
    :)

    ReplyDelete


Munchkin Land Designs Image from iStock

Welcome!

My name is Chelsea and I am 25 (nearly 26 year old) housewife/Wildtree Independent Direct Sales Rep. This blog follows my hubby and I as we set up a new home in Bozeman, MT where we don't know a soul, healthy living, exercise, food (usually Wildtree) and life with the worlds most stubborn chocolate lab. I love sweets and veggies and I am constantly learning how to balance the two!

Our Son Ridley

Our Son Ridley

My Wildtree Shop

I am a direct sales rep for a fabulous company called Wildtree! Wildtree sells a natural food products as wells as grapeseed oils. Every Wildtree product is natural, containing no additives, MSG or food dyes. For more information please email me cjraynes (at) gmail.com!

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.