Tuesday, April 26, 2011

May 2011 Wildtree Monthly Newsletter Big Debut!


Today is my big Wildtree Monthly Newsletter debut! I wanted to create a Newsletter that came directly from me  and was completely personalized by me, and it is finally complete! Today I am presenting you with the May edition of my Newsletter! If you would like to join my email list to receive the monthly newsletter in your inbox please drop me an email cjraynes (@) gmail.com. Each month I will include recipes from other customers (or yourself if you share!), all the new product, new promos and fun ideas and ways to use your Wildtree product! 


Also if you are interested in ordering product and don't want to pay any shipping I am placing an order on Saturday April 30th. If you email me an order (I'll call for credit card information) by then I will pay the shipping!! cjraynes (@) gmail.com Click here for the catalog! 

Or, if you want to receive FREE product consider hosting a Virtual Tasting party, its easy, its cheap and it will get you FREE Wildtree product. Contact me for information cjraynes (@) gmail.com!

If you have questions about Wildtree please check out the website or email me! 

I hope you enjoy the fruits of my labor of my first ever Wildtree Monthly Newsletter! 





For other great recipes and ideas check out these posts:



1 comment:

  1. Hey, I love your blog and the newsletter looks great =) Have fun doing that. I was reading about you and it sounds like you both are amazing people and I look forward to trying some recipes. -Jen

    ReplyDelete


Munchkin Land Designs Image from iStock

Welcome!

My name is Chelsea and I am 25 (nearly 26 year old) housewife/Wildtree Independent Direct Sales Rep. This blog follows my hubby and I as we set up a new home in Bozeman, MT where we don't know a soul, healthy living, exercise, food (usually Wildtree) and life with the worlds most stubborn chocolate lab. I love sweets and veggies and I am constantly learning how to balance the two!

Our Son Ridley

Our Son Ridley

My Wildtree Shop

I am a direct sales rep for a fabulous company called Wildtree! Wildtree sells a natural food products as wells as grapeseed oils. Every Wildtree product is natural, containing no additives, MSG or food dyes. For more information please email me cjraynes (at) gmail.com!

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.