Thursday, April 21, 2011

Smoothie and Friends

Good Morning! When we woke up today it was once again so hot in our room! It hasn't been above 45 degrees in the last few days yet we can't even breathe in our apartment. As a matter a fact, since we have moved to Montana (7 weeks ago) we have NOT even turned on our heater. I received our first electric bill the other day and it's a whopping $40!! Our apartment is a little bubble of heat. 

After taking Ridley for a quick walk......in the refreshing cold air, I jumped on the trainer for 60 minutes of hard cardio (with the windows open I must add) followed by a cold shower. 



Breakfast today just HAD to be a smoothie. Thanks to Julie over at Peanut Butter Fingers  I have been craving smoothies, and while I was falling asleep last night I concocted a delicious smoothie. 



Ice, strawberry Chobani, fresh strawberries, almond milk and chocolate protein powder! Lip smacking good! 


Of course no smoothie would be complete if not served in a Mountain Bike Race cup.......sidenote: we have over 35 of these cups. The Tidewater Challenge was my very first mountain bike race back in the fall of 2006. The race was always the only local race (in Williamsburg, VA) that was on our racing schedule. Both of our families always come for the entire day to cheer on everyone. 



Today I am really missing all my friends and family back home. I was browsing through all my photos this morning and I started feeling a little homesick. Don't get me wrong, I love Montana, but I still miss my buddies. 








I also miss my sister and mommy, but both would kill me if I posted a close up picture of the them. I got to skype with both of them at the same time yesterday and although we struggled figuring out a 3 way skype it was total awesomeness.

Today I will be taking my work out of the house, however I will still be back by 4 to watch Ellen. Wildtree has been keeping me very busy at home, but I need to pound the pavement to get it going here in Bozeman! I'll be back tonight with a great dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Munchkin Land Designs Image from iStock

Welcome!

My name is Chelsea and I am 25 (nearly 26 year old) housewife/Wildtree Independent Direct Sales Rep. This blog follows my hubby and I as we set up a new home in Bozeman, MT where we don't know a soul, healthy living, exercise, food (usually Wildtree) and life with the worlds most stubborn chocolate lab. I love sweets and veggies and I am constantly learning how to balance the two!

Our Son Ridley

Our Son Ridley

My Wildtree Shop

I am a direct sales rep for a fabulous company called Wildtree! Wildtree sells a natural food products as wells as grapeseed oils. Every Wildtree product is natural, containing no additives, MSG or food dyes. For more information please email me cjraynes (at) gmail.com!

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.