Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Delicious Eats and Juicy Deets



Good Morning! I can't believe what a crazy few days it has been! On Monday night I attended a Mary Kay Party with some ladies from the Expo. It was in a town about an hour away, and I got to ride there in the Pink Cadillac....talk about fun! On our way home we hit a terrible snow storm (I know right, its practically May!!) which made Tuesday a snow day. Snow Days = Harry Potter and Ice Cream and cuddles on the couch. I was also super busy with Wildtree business. I love how busy Wildtree keeps me, but I hate that I can keep myself up all night with ideas and projects running through my head!!

Well on Monday I shared how Justin and I went exploring on Sunday. Here are a few pictures. 


I was actually on the hunt for a moose. Well not a "hunt" hunt, like I wasn't going to kill the moose, I am dying to see one! This area is also known for its horned sheep, but we didn't see one of those either!


It was a gorgeous day that quickly turned to snow the higher we got. We eventually climbed to 9,000 feet! In Bozeman we sit around 4,500. 


Most of the pictures were taken from the car, through the window, traveling at 75 MPH.......so they are a little bit blurry. 



The road followed a river where we eventually stopped so Ridley could get his feet wet. 




Now onto Delicious Eats! After the Expo on the weekend I had tons of left overs. My favorite left over is the Very Berry Cheesecake Blend. It is so simple to make and can be used in a variety of ways. Once I baked puff pastry and put the Very Berry Cheesecake Blend in the middle and topped it with melted chocolate and powdered sugar and called an Eclair! 

Very Berry Cheesecake is super simple to make. By mixing just a Tablespoon with 8 oz of homemade whip cream (or cool whip) and cream cheese it makes a great dessert. I also added frozen strawberries to the mix for extra color. 

This week I also had left over Graham Cracker. Last week I had followed this recipe (minus the chocolate) to make homemade Grahams. They had gotten a little stale thanks to my do diligence to ruin everything in the kitchen. 

I put the grahams in the blender with 4 TBSP of Earth Balance Butter and 2 TBSP of brown sugar. I mixed them up all together. Then in a greased round Pyrex dish I lined the bottom and the sides with the graham mixture and baked for 20 minutes at 375. 


Once cooled, the Very Berry Cheesecake mix goes right onto the crust and topped with gigantic strawberries.....and it is meant to be devoured right away.



Even Justin enjoyed this dish! 


The Juicy Deets this week is Wildtree's NEW SPRING 2011 PRODUCT LINE!! I have not had the opportunity to try any of them, but I have heard through the "grapevine" that they are absolutely delish! 

Just in time for BBQ season Wildtree has released a BBQ sauce made with agave instead of HFCS. There is also a Sunny Citrus Bar which would be great for Mother's Day Brunch or Fourth of July festivities. And who wouldn't want to add a little rum to that Watermelon Lime Frozen Drink Mix! 

All of the new products are available NOW!! Also you can email me with an order for CHEAPER SHIPPING!!! cjraynes (@) gmail.com




Who wouldn't want an opportunity to WIN FREE FOOD!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Munchkin Land Designs Image from iStock

Welcome!

My name is Chelsea and I am 25 (nearly 26 year old) housewife/Wildtree Independent Direct Sales Rep. This blog follows my hubby and I as we set up a new home in Bozeman, MT where we don't know a soul, healthy living, exercise, food (usually Wildtree) and life with the worlds most stubborn chocolate lab. I love sweets and veggies and I am constantly learning how to balance the two!

Our Son Ridley

Our Son Ridley

My Wildtree Shop

I am a direct sales rep for a fabulous company called Wildtree! Wildtree sells a natural food products as wells as grapeseed oils. Every Wildtree product is natural, containing no additives, MSG or food dyes. For more information please email me cjraynes (at) gmail.com!

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.