Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Montana is Finally Springing!!

Good Tuesday to all! 

It finally is feeling warm(er) here in Montana! Last night was 65 and sunny, so both Justin and I were able to head out on our road bikes! I met up with a new friend and we rode Sykes Canyon which is excellent for hill repeats...not excellent for sore legs from Sunday's mountain climb! Sadly though, I did not make it home to watch DWTS......

Today I just can't decide between these two.....


Road bike or mountain bike????

Also, I will be hosting a giveaway over Skinny Runner! I am really excited about it since I have been mildly blog stalking her for almost 2 years......(who is sad she is leaving for fishing again...raise your hand) but also because it is such a great opportunity to share my Wildtree Products! Go enter to win! 

If you are interested in Wildtree and just haven't taken the jump to order something this is your chance to get free product!

Here are some of my favorite Wildtree Recipes I have shared on the blog!



















Also be sure to check out May's promotions!

Be sure to check out the catalog as well! 

In other exciting news....I am in the works for a new blog design which will hopefully be launching next week! I can't wait to debut it. I am working with Jenn over at Munchkin Land Designs, and she has been so awesome! Her prices are reasonable and she does awesome work so if you are in the market for a makeover check her out! 




5 comments:

  1. I was actually looking at her designs the other day but if I do it I am going to wait for Father's day week to make the jump.

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw your giveaway on SR! I'm super excited about it. The beer bread looks amazing! and now I really want to try the Wildtree Cheddar and Herb Skillet Meal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chelsea! I got connected with your blog on SR. I'm originally from Bozeman,MT so I was super excited that you and your husband just moved there! It's the best place in the world, I hope you're starting to get a feel for that. Your blog looks awesome - thanks for posting recipes. They look super fun. Also, it's Sypes Canyon, not Sykes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Found you on SkinnyRunner... I'm a Wildtree Rep also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS - My husband is a professional road cyclist... crazy!

    ReplyDelete


Munchkin Land Designs Image from iStock

Welcome!

My name is Chelsea and I am 25 (nearly 26 year old) housewife/Wildtree Independent Direct Sales Rep. This blog follows my hubby and I as we set up a new home in Bozeman, MT where we don't know a soul, healthy living, exercise, food (usually Wildtree) and life with the worlds most stubborn chocolate lab. I love sweets and veggies and I am constantly learning how to balance the two!

Our Son Ridley

Our Son Ridley

My Wildtree Shop

I am a direct sales rep for a fabulous company called Wildtree! Wildtree sells a natural food products as wells as grapeseed oils. Every Wildtree product is natural, containing no additives, MSG or food dyes. For more information please email me cjraynes (at) gmail.com!

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.