Thursday, March 10, 2011

O' So Fudge Brownies

Yesterday I joined Weight Watchers online. Today I made brownies. The good thing about it, is that I saved money (not calories- or points). See I really (really really) wanted to go to a Bakery, that is right by our apartment complex, and pick up some cupcakes. Mainly I was wanting frosting. Then I remembered were on a budget, and then I remembered I am a Domesticated Wife, and then I remembered I had a brownie mix!

Some may know about my selling Wildtree. Wildtree is a direct sale company who sells a natural gourmet culinary blends, infused Grapeseed oils, dressings and sauces. The products have no MSG, additives, preservatives or food dyes. I LOVE the Wildtree products, over the weekend I made a Bison Chili in the crock pot using Leslie's Chili Mix.  Tonight I have chicken in the crock pot with the Wicked Good Slow Cooker Sauce, it smells delicious! Justin uses the Jalapeno Grapeseed Oil because he never wants me to kiss him again or use any kitchen items that oil has touched. If your my friend on facebook (which you should be if your cool like me) you can check out my Wildtree albums of all the great foods!

 But, back to the brownies....they are very simple only requiring 6 TBSP of melted butter, OR 1/3 cup of the Natural Grapeseed Oil (such as the butter flavored- which is lactose free and really tastes like butter), 3 large  eggs, and 2 TBSP of butter (I used Almond Milk). The mix itself if lactose free and only contains wheat, so depending on how you make them they could be totally lactose free!




I actually used Vegan Butter since my grapeseed oil is running low.... I had to melt it on the stove because I love being nostalgic (plus I don't have a microwave- we don't really need or want one).


I also added chocolate chips on top, only because we didn't have any nuts....we also don't have vanilla ice cream (crap! I gotta spend money now!!). Also, this picture is before baking it.


I know my husband (who is hard at work) will be very excited to come home and break his diet when he sees my chocolaty brownies. He will also want to take out the trash, do the laundry and watch my TV (Can I get a heck yeah for Fairly Legal **** anybody anybody??) shows tonight.....I just know it!


This is his first day of work....I'm a proud wife :)

Honestly, I wanted too treat my man as a little celebration to his new job (and hopefully one for me too...more on that tomorrow FINGERS CROSSED!), and I also decided I was going to give up sweets for Lent but then I realized we aren't Catholic (sugar party at my house!!). It's a good thing my diet always restarts at midnight, so there is a good chance you could find me shoveling brownies in my mouth till 11:59 (probably in a closet somewhere so my husband doesn't judge me).







Oh, yum!!  Hide the forks, hide all the vanilla ice cream in Bozeman, wives lock away your husbands.....Chelsea made thebomb(dot)com brownies. 

So hopefully I will have some pictures of our furnished apartment up by the end of this week (um, Sunday is the end of the week for me not Saturday, not Friday...but Sunday). I really need Justin to borrow a screw gun to screw holes in the wall to hang up a picture above the couch. I have picked up a few things from Target (honestly my tomb stone will say: "Chelsea Jenica Raynes Single-handedly has kept Target in business since the mid-eighties") so our little humble apartment is looking really homey (not to be confused with homely...that would be my hair...and my eyebrows). 

Also I have a job interview tomorrow at one, I don't want to jinx myself so I wont say anymore...except that I have NOTHING to wear....So I will most likely not get the job since going nude wont go over well (Crap! Gotta spend more money...there go my benjamins!)


Questions........

1. Whats your favorite Thursday night TV show?
Fairly Legal.....Holla!! 

2. What should I wear on a job interview?
Jeans, leggings, hat, beanie, bikini

3. Do you prefer brownies or cake?
I am that fat boy who loves brownies and ice cream with sugar on top 


No comments:

Post a Comment


Munchkin Land Designs Image from iStock

Welcome!

My name is Chelsea and I am 25 (nearly 26 year old) housewife/Wildtree Independent Direct Sales Rep. This blog follows my hubby and I as we set up a new home in Bozeman, MT where we don't know a soul, healthy living, exercise, food (usually Wildtree) and life with the worlds most stubborn chocolate lab. I love sweets and veggies and I am constantly learning how to balance the two!

Our Son Ridley

Our Son Ridley

My Wildtree Shop

I am a direct sales rep for a fabulous company called Wildtree! Wildtree sells a natural food products as wells as grapeseed oils. Every Wildtree product is natural, containing no additives, MSG or food dyes. For more information please email me cjraynes (at) gmail.com!

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.