Monday, March 7, 2011

The M Trail

This morning it was a balmy 19 degrees, so we decided to head out for a hike. Justin's dad Dean, Uncle Mark, Donavan and Jeff are all still here from bringing our furniture cross country, so they came too. The hike was not for the faint of heart, we were at an altitude none of us were use to, and the trail was sheet of ice. Being that we are in the mountains the first half of the hike was straight up, and only Justin had actually hiking boots on to handle it. I wore tennis shoes...big MISTAKE!

The trip up was beautiful though. We could see clear across the country, I do believe I spotted Williamsburg. The view was amazing, and I enjoyed it so much I think Ridley and I will be doing it again tomorrow with help of a new tool we invested in...YakTrax

I do believe these will make a huge difference!

When we got to the top (I could hardly breathe with such little oxygen) it was crazy to see how much we climbed. The overlook was beautiful, and I took a ton of pictures. It was that kinda top of the mountain that if you tripped you were a goner. The way down took alot longer since we were all slipping. The craziest thing was this lady hiking the same trail carrying a baby in a bijorn. I felt like such a whimp.



That would be a sheet of ice to walk straight up.






That's the view of Bozeman.




Our new house.....j/k








Bear tracks!! Um, totally kidding. As a matter a fact that isn't even funny, those are just Ridley's tracks!




Tomorrow is Justin's first day of work. If he lets me I will try and get some pictures of him. Tomorrow everyone is going home too, which leave me to finish up the unpacking, and settle into our new home. Hopefully things will start looking better so I can post pictures of our home with furniture. 

As for me and my spirits, we are doing great! I love it here, and I am so happy. However, Justin and I will be on diets starting tomorrow morning. 




No comments:

Post a Comment


Munchkin Land Designs Image from iStock

Welcome!

My name is Chelsea and I am 25 (nearly 26 year old) housewife/Wildtree Independent Direct Sales Rep. This blog follows my hubby and I as we set up a new home in Bozeman, MT where we don't know a soul, healthy living, exercise, food (usually Wildtree) and life with the worlds most stubborn chocolate lab. I love sweets and veggies and I am constantly learning how to balance the two!

Our Son Ridley

Our Son Ridley

My Wildtree Shop

I am a direct sales rep for a fabulous company called Wildtree! Wildtree sells a natural food products as wells as grapeseed oils. Every Wildtree product is natural, containing no additives, MSG or food dyes. For more information please email me cjraynes (at) gmail.com!

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.