Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Living Room Pictures

Well folks, today has been much more productive than yesterday. I got up and took Justin into work (one of the many pleasures of being a one car family....spending a few extra minutes in the car with your hubby while he backseat drives his way to work). Then I hopped on the trainer for a quick workout.



I mixed it up on itunes so I went with whatever music came on...so this is how it went

I Love College By:Asher Roth (4:01) Warm Up
Boom Boom Pow By: Black Eyed Peas (4:12) Warm up with tempo
Womanizer By: Brittney Spears (3:44) Climb
If You Seek Amy By: Brittney Spears (3:37) Sprint on hill
Circus By: Brittney Spears (3:12) Sprint on flat
All American Girl By: Carrie Underwood (3:32) Sprint on a hill
Gangsta's Paradise By: Coolio (4:01) Climb
Right Round By: R.O.O.T.S (3:23) Sprint on flat
Sugar By: Flo Rida (4:13) Easy
Voo Doo By: Godsmack (4:40) Steady steep hill
Johnny and June By: Heidi Newfeild (3:37) Steady steep hill
I'm Yours By: Jason Maraz (4:01) Cool Down


It ended up being a little over 45 minutes, and it was a great workout I was super schweaty. 

So then to cool of (in the super amazing 60 degree weather today) Ridley and I went back to the Bozeman Creek Trail and hiked 2 miles...all by ourselves....no Justin to keep us safe. Somehow though I forgot my pocket knife, and my crazy imagination was going wild.....

Speaking of Ridley, everyone has been wondering how he has adjusted to the move...instead of telling you I will show you....




He is comfortable and totally loving life.

Here are some pictures of the living room...its cozy, not complete but cozy.






Obviously, I have nothing else to do with time right now...somehow I managed to get five photos of 50 square feet. I also found this awesome print on Etsy that I ordered, and should be here sometime next week. I really love this artists work, and when I get job there's another print I want to order as well for my bedroom. 

I think tonight I will be making Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Cupcakes since Justin is working late (and the thought of smashing sugary cupcakes in my face really excites me), I also have my 20 minutes of yoga...of course that would be after Ellen is over. Also, tomorrow I have a book review from another book I picked up from the library (of course it came out of the Montana Room). 







1 comment:

  1. I saw your comment on the skinnyrunner blog about Bridger Bowl and got excited to see another person from Bozeman on there! Welcome to the city, I moved here almost a year ago and love it! Let me know if you ever want trail recommendations :)

    ReplyDelete


Munchkin Land Designs Image from iStock

Welcome!

My name is Chelsea and I am 25 (nearly 26 year old) housewife/Wildtree Independent Direct Sales Rep. This blog follows my hubby and I as we set up a new home in Bozeman, MT where we don't know a soul, healthy living, exercise, food (usually Wildtree) and life with the worlds most stubborn chocolate lab. I love sweets and veggies and I am constantly learning how to balance the two!

Our Son Ridley

Our Son Ridley

My Wildtree Shop

I am a direct sales rep for a fabulous company called Wildtree! Wildtree sells a natural food products as wells as grapeseed oils. Every Wildtree product is natural, containing no additives, MSG or food dyes. For more information please email me cjraynes (at) gmail.com!

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.