Friday, February 18, 2011

Our Trip Out West

One of things we are really looking forward to is the drive to Montana (leaving March 1st!!!!). As most of you know Justin and I have tens of thousands of miles under our belt because of mountain bike racing, so driving for 16+ hours a day to us is like a fat kid and cake....easy peasy lemon squeezy! Well, maybe not that easy, but we've done it before and we can do it again. We are well aware that it is winter and that the weather could be crazy for the trip, which is why we choose the most southern route to take...well as southern as South Dakota. We plan on taking it pretty easy (we once drove from coast to coast in less than 2 and half days) by leaving on Tuesday March 1st and getting there mid day March 3rd however, if weather is bad then arriving the 4th wont kill us. Also, we are prepared to make pit stops for Ridley as well as small bladder me, so we aren't going for a record or anything.


We will start by driving west through Virginia then through West Virginia, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, South Dakota, a smidgen bit of Wyoming and then into Montana. New states for us to see will be Iowa, South Dakota and Wyoming which is pretty exciting, especially since everything looks exactly same when covered in snow.

I do plan on packing lots of snacks and goodies since we are on a serious budget however, if I see a Chipotle in Pukwana, South Dakota we will definitely be hitting it up. There is also a good possibility of a Starbucks trip as well.

Needless to say we are extremely excited about our cross country one-way trip!




No comments:

Post a Comment


Munchkin Land Designs Image from iStock

Welcome!

My name is Chelsea and I am 25 (nearly 26 year old) housewife/Wildtree Independent Direct Sales Rep. This blog follows my hubby and I as we set up a new home in Bozeman, MT where we don't know a soul, healthy living, exercise, food (usually Wildtree) and life with the worlds most stubborn chocolate lab. I love sweets and veggies and I am constantly learning how to balance the two!

Our Son Ridley

Our Son Ridley

My Wildtree Shop

I am a direct sales rep for a fabulous company called Wildtree! Wildtree sells a natural food products as wells as grapeseed oils. Every Wildtree product is natural, containing no additives, MSG or food dyes. For more information please email me cjraynes (at) gmail.com!

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.