Thursday, February 17, 2011

Our New Whip!

One of the most important things Justin and I needed to do before the big move cross country, was to buy a new car. When we visited Bozeman a few weeks ago, we quickly realized that our rental car (a Toyota Corolla) just wasn't going to cut it. Justin has been driving his little 2 door Ford Focus hatchback that is recognizable from a million miles away. Luckily, it will still be in the area since we sold it to our good friends. His car deffinatley could of made the drive, it just wasn't built for tons of snow.....so it had to go. I on the other had have been driving my run the mill Sentra since mid 2005, and although I love and appreciate that car I have been racially profiled in it by the police more than once at Wal Mart (this is no joke, if you would like the story I can tell you). Although my Sentra is alot newer than Justin's Focus and with way less miles, it wouldn't fair the drive well let alone the winter months. Therefore, I only had one conclusion: NEW CAR!! I guess the most important thing to note is that we will be a one car family. As in, Justin or I will be commuting by bike or walking. Yes it may be cold however, we are prepared (another post coming when I buy better winter wear).

So, we have spent the last month looking at everything from Toyota Tacoma's to Kia Sportage's. We finally settled on a Nissan Xterra, and we couldn't be happier!
The Xterra is perfect for us outdoorsy folks. There is also a ton of cargo space and room for Ridley.

Apparently it also handles the mountain-y areas well.......

Now all it needs is 2,199 miles on till were in our new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Munchkin Land Designs Image from iStock

Welcome!

My name is Chelsea and I am 25 (nearly 26 year old) housewife/Wildtree Independent Direct Sales Rep. This blog follows my hubby and I as we set up a new home in Bozeman, MT where we don't know a soul, healthy living, exercise, food (usually Wildtree) and life with the worlds most stubborn chocolate lab. I love sweets and veggies and I am constantly learning how to balance the two!

Our Son Ridley

Our Son Ridley

My Wildtree Shop

I am a direct sales rep for a fabulous company called Wildtree! Wildtree sells a natural food products as wells as grapeseed oils. Every Wildtree product is natural, containing no additives, MSG or food dyes. For more information please email me cjraynes (at) gmail.com!

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.