Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Monday!

Wow! Today is my first "real" Monday since August!! It's my first day of my new job! I am extremely excited to start! I'll be working as a Teacher Assistant at a Christian School just down the street from our home. I'll still have plenty of time to reach my goals with Wildtree, but I'll be able to get out at meet more people here in our new town. 

I know I disappeared this weekend.....I am actually a horrible weekend blogger. I tend to keep myself super busy. My weekend eats weren't anything to brag about either...They consisted of several strawberry smoothies, eggs and G-Free pancakes....



I also took on some rainy day runs........

Don't you love that Safety Yellow rain jacket?? I look like a stuffed sausage in it......blah!!


There was also plenty of cuddles to go around. We also spent tons of time at the soccer field kick the ball around. I can't believe how hard soccer is on my body! 


This morning I started my day off Chocolate Protein Overnight Oats, topped with a dollop of strawberry greek yogurt and some HUGE strawberries! 



On a side note, I think I am going to sign up the Two-Bear trail Half Marathon. It's not until September 11th so I'll have plenty of time to train for it and it's up in Whitefish near Glacier National Park so we can make a mini trip of it. I'm a tad nervous about it.......like when I read the website I get super nervous (you know what kind of nervous......)! 


Well, have a great Monday! I'm off to enjoy my first day of work!! 

2 comments:

  1. yay! good luck on your first day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just reading your about me page and your pup is adorable!!! I love labs!

    ReplyDelete


Munchkin Land Designs Image from iStock

Welcome!

My name is Chelsea and I am 25 (nearly 26 year old) housewife/Wildtree Independent Direct Sales Rep. This blog follows my hubby and I as we set up a new home in Bozeman, MT where we don't know a soul, healthy living, exercise, food (usually Wildtree) and life with the worlds most stubborn chocolate lab. I love sweets and veggies and I am constantly learning how to balance the two!

Our Son Ridley

Our Son Ridley

My Wildtree Shop

I am a direct sales rep for a fabulous company called Wildtree! Wildtree sells a natural food products as wells as grapeseed oils. Every Wildtree product is natural, containing no additives, MSG or food dyes. For more information please email me cjraynes (at) gmail.com!

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.